2019 Husqvarna L221A (961 48 00-63)
Call for Price
Handle any mowing conditions with this all-wheel-drive mower. The Husqvarna LC221A features an exclusive system that automatically shifts between two and four wheels and locks the front and rear differentials— no buttons or levers needed. You'll enjoy full traction and superior performance on all types of turf, and damage to the grass will be greatly reduced thanks to the improved control. A hi-tunnel deck helps you get the job done. Choose between bagging, mulch and rear discharge with this efficient AWD mower.
- All-wheel drive: This exclusive and industry leading AWD system automatically shifts between 2- and 4-wheel drive and locks the front and rear differentials. No buttons or levers needed. The result is full traction and superiour performance in all turf conditions, on pavements and off road. The system also make sure turf damage is minimal.
- Adjustable handle: Handle height is vertically adjustable to fit the individual.
- Straight bag through handle: The un-interrupted space between the handles makes bag removal easy.
- 3 position handle height adjustment: Quick and easy adjustment of the handle in three different heights.
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Honda
- Engine name: GCV-160
- Cylinder displacement: 9.76 cu.inch
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 0.25 gal (US)
- Engine lubrication type: Splash
- Engine cooling: Air
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Rear ejection
- Cutting width: 21 in
- Cutting height adjustment: Quicksets
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 4 in
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 1 in
- Drive wheels: All four
- Drive system: All-wheel drive
- Speed forward max: 3 mph
- Speed forward min: 0 mph
- Collector type: Down vented soft bag
- Collection Volume: 2.3 cu.feet
- Handle type: Ergonomic Handle (Bag Through)
- Handle height adjustment: Yes
- Soft grip: No
- Blade brake clutch (BBC): No
- Throttle control: No
- Wheel size, Front: 8 in
- Wheel size, Rear: 8 in
- Weight: 69.4 lbs
- Wheelbase: 22.25 in
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 9.76 cu.in.
- All-wheel drive
- Wheel Size
- 8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.25 gal. (US)
- Deck Size
- 21 in.
- Discharge Type
- Collect/Mulch/Rear ejection